06 December 2011

Exciting News on the Baby Front {Possibly}

I had my appointment today, and everything is going great! Baby is healthy and no worries yet. I am 18 weeks, and the doctor was going to make me wait until my next appointment {Jan. 3} for an ultrasound.

Well, he's now looking into getting a new 3D ultrasound machine for his office, and I get to be one of the first people to "demo" it. There is supposed to be someone bringing it up on the 19th of this month, and I've got an appointment for it!!

I know I shouldn't get my hopes up too much. A lot could happen between now and the 19th. Something could happen and the guy may not be able to make it, or the doctor could have an emergency and have to deliver a baby or something.

But, hopefully, in the next couple weeks, we can finally get to see or baby and get an official gender.

I will be 20 weeks.

I got a flu shot today, and my arm is sore...

Raiden has his follow up in about an hour on his ear infection. I'm feeling pretty good that he's feeling better.

No comments: