08 November 2011

Welcome to the Second Trimester

Yep, I have officially hit the second trimester, the "fun" time of the pregnancy. Of course, there are still a few more weeks before we actually hit any fun.

My morning sickness is trying to diminish. Most foods still make me want to puke. Certain smell still send me running for the toilet. While I've been getting things done, I still feel exhausted.

In a few weeks, I will be far enough along to find out if we're having a girl or boy. I'm looking forward to that, but I'm still nervous. I keep thinking how it'll be if they try and tell me we're having a boy. It's a horrible thing to admit, but I will be disappointed. It will definitely take getting used to.

Anyway...

I'll have a new belly pic up next week, and they will get more frequent now that the baby will be growing faster and the belly will too.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

BABY!!! so happy for you!

hope you are feeling much much better soon.

xoxo